How do I know whether my Air Ducts need cleaning?
Remove the cover of a Return Air. If there is a lot of dust and debris in the opening, it's probably a good idea to have your Air Ducts cleaned. Many homes have debris in the air ducts that are left over from construction. After a period of about 5 years, most homes will have enough dust in the main Air Ducts to warrant cleaning.
What process is used cleaning Air Ducts?
We clean your Air Ducts from the individual vents by running vacuum hose from the opening to the main vent. We also clean from the main air runs in your basement with a vacuum and brush system. The process is effective and thorough.
Our process includes:
- Removal of vent covers and cleaning them off with a damp cloth.
- Vacuuming from the vent opening back to the main air duct with a truck mounted vacuum
- Vacuuming the main hot and cold air return runs with a brush system and truck mounted vacuum.
- Vacuuming the air handler on your furnace.
- Vacuuming the around the furnace.
- Vacuuming blower compartment.
- Optionally cleaning the air conditioner coils.
What information will I need when I call for an estimate?
For an accurate estimate, you will need to know how many vents you have (hot and cold air return). If you have more than one furnace, please mention that as well.